tugas 3 birthday party bahasa inggris bisnis 1

Hi Lea,

I’m so glad when I wrote this letter of invitation. With this letter I would like to invite you to come to my 21st anniversary to be held on:

Day / Date: Sunday / 21th October 2018
Place: My House
Dress Code: Blue Dress
Time: 07.00 p.m - 09.00 p.m

You still remember the location of my house is not it? My house is in jatibening. My house is close to residential jatibening estate. From the gunadarma university campus you turn right towards the caman after finding the intersection you turn left towards the big hut. After passing the bridge below the expressway you turn left into ratna street. My house alley is on the right near the entrance of the estate housing estate. On the right side of my house alley there is a generic pharmacy. I hope you can take the time to attend this anniversary event because without you my birthday event will not be perfect.

Love

Riva


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Penarikan SDM (pengertian,tujuan,alasan,kendala,teknik)

Tugas Setiap Bagian dari Struktur Organisasi Telkom Regional 3 Jawa Barat

Order Letter and Reply to Order Letter